Care of Jewelry
Each piece of jewelry is a handcrafted work of art. Although polymer clay is very durable and strong, these tips will help retain the quality and finish of each piece.
- Store jewelry in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- Protect jewelry from sharp objects, such as other pieces of jewelry.
- To protect polymer clay surfaces avoid contact with products containing alcohol, such as perfume, hairspray, sunscreen, and similar products.
- To clean polymer clay surfaces use a damp cloth. Buffing the surface with a lint-free cloth will restore the shine.
- Do not submerge pieces in liquid jewelry cleaner as this may damage the clay’s surface.
- Clean chains, wire, and metal areas with jewelry polishing cloths.