I want you to be happy with your purchase. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns. I’ll work with you to resolve issues in a pleasant and reasonable manner.
Jewelry Descriptions and Images
- Descriptions of jewelry and images of jewelry are as accurate as possible, but color calibration of computer screens does vary. Some finishes and colors of handmade pieces may not display accurately on your screen. If you have specific questions about a piece, please contact me for more details before making your purchase.
- Polymer clay beads and components are made and finished by hand. Subtle variations will occur even in beads or components of the same design, pattern, or set.
- Payment is accepted through PayPal, which is a safe, buyer-protected payment process that allows customers to send money securely without sharing a bank account. You can make payment through PayPal even if you don’t have or don’t want a PayPal account.
- When your payment clears PayPal, I’ll ship your purchase and send you an e-mail to let you know your item is in transit.
- Payment within 48 hours of purchase is appreciated. A friendly reminder will be sent within 24 hours of purchase.
- Payment or communication not received within 48 hours will result in the item being relisted and your order cancelled.
- Orders shipped to a Massachusetts address will be charged 6.25% sales tax, which will be automatically added to your order at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please contact me within 7 days of delivery to arrange for a return or exchange. Before making a return, please notify me by e-mail. When I receive your returned item, you will receive your refund through PayPal.
- Items being returned or exchanged must be received within 30 days of original delivery.
- Jewelry must not have been worn and must be returned in its original condition with similar packaging materials and shipping method.
- Purchaser is responsible for return shipping costs with insurance.
- I accept a limited number of custom orders each month. I can create pieces to complement an outfit, in your favorite colors, or for a special gift. If you are interested in placing a custom order, please e-mail your request to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When creating a custom design, I will be in contact with you by e-mail or telephone to discuss design and color options, cost, and other issues as needed.
- Before starting your piece, I’ll give you a quote for the cost of your piece and an estimate for when I will complete your piece. A 50% down payment is required before I begin work. The remainder of the cost is payable once the project is complete. There are no refunds on custom work.
- The length of time required to complete a custom order depends on the complexity of the design and the number of other custom orders I’m completing.
- Gift cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, and $100.
- Gift certificates can be mailed to you, the buyer, or can be sent directly to the recipient.
- Gift cards ship by USPS First Class Mail.
- **Last day to ship gift cards for the December 2016 holidays is Sunday, December 18, 2016
- Items listed for sale are in stock. You can expect orders to ship within 2-3 business days unless I let you know otherwise.
- I am a one-person business and run a support network for women with vulvodynia on the side. Occasionally this may slow down processing orders. Should this happen, you will be notified by e-mail or telephone.
- Usually I ship items free by FedEx Ground with tracking. Less expensive items may ship for free by USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail with tracking. If you have a preference for shipping method, please email your request to me at the time you place your order. I recommend shipping by FedEx for purchases $100 or greater as the tracking is generally better.
- Purchases will be shipped within 2-3 business days and will generally arrive within 1-5 business days within the contiguous U.S. and 3-7 days for Alaska and Hawaii.
- At this time, I only ship to addresses in the United States. I’m unable to spend time navigating international shipping regulations and issues. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- If you would like your purchase sent by a shipping method other than FedEx Ground or USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail, please e-mail me to discuss terms. **Overnight delivery and using other shipping methods will add extra charges to your purchase.
December 2016 Holiday Shipping
- Gift Cards: Last day to ship gift cards is Sunday, December 18 by USPS First Class Mail.
- Jewelry: Last day to ship by FedEx Ground is Friday, December 16 OR Monday, December 19 for USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail.
Purchases Damaged or Lost During Shipping
- If your purchase does arrive damaged, please contact me. Depending on the extent of the damage, I may be able to repair the damage and/or make you a new piece. Otherwise, you can return the item for a full refund less return shipping costs.
- On the rare occasion that a package goes missing, please contact me. I’ll do my best to work with you and the shipper to locate your package.
- Your purchase will arrive nicely packaged in an organza bag placed in a gift-ready cotton-filled new gift box, with decorative wrapper, label, and gift card. See gift-ready packaging.
- Your gift-ready box will be sealed in a zip lock plastic bag, wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a sturdy FedEx box with additional bubble wrap padding.
- Clasps malfunction and chains break, sometimes these things happen. Simple repairs, such as replacing a broken clasp or chain, are free for the life of the jewelry.
- Repairs to handmade beads and components may be possible depending on the extent of the damage. For these repairs, please contact me about the problem so that we can discuss possible solutions and repair costs.